Adventures In Learning is proud to present the 2019 Hands-On Field Trip: Japan: Endless Discoveries starting March 25, 2019 – June 5, 2019. This once in a lifetime experience will expose your students in grades K-8th the culture and history of the country of Japan.
We are offering half and full day programs specifically designed for Gifted & Talented students as well as half and full day programs for classroom teachers to bring all their students.
Please see event choices below by grade levels:
- GT & General Kinder – 2nd Grade: Half Day (Morning and Afternoon sessions available)
- 3rd - 6th Grade: Half or Full Day
- 6th - 8th Grade: Half or Full Day
- Gifted & Talented 3rd - 6th Grade: Half or Full Day
- Gifted & Talented 6th - 8th Grade: Half or Full Day
- 1/2 Day Program: $18.50 per student
- Full Day Program: $38.50 per student (Lunch Provided)
- G/T Full Day Program: $38.50 per student (Lunch Provided)
- Chaperons: $8.00 per adult (1 free chaperon for every eight students.)
- ½ Day Program: Morning Session: 9:00 am- 11:15 am
- ½ Day Program: Afternoon Session: 12:00 pm- 2:15 pm
- Full Day Program: 9:00 am- 2:15 pm
There is a 10 student minimum to book a program and a 60 student maximum due to space restrictions. Several groups or classes can participate at the same time to reach the minimum group.
Registration: Visit our Website www.AILTQ.com “Programs & Services > Hands-On Field Trip” or you may contact Matt Bustillos, Program Coordinator, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to 915.613.4069 to register or check date availability.
Adventures in Learning, Conference Room
7230 Gateway Blvd. East, Suite A, El Paso, TX 79915
(I-10 East between Hawkins & Hunter)
For More information
Call us Toll Free: 888.835.3695 or Local: 915.219.5405 Ext 104