Adventures In Learning is proud to present the 2020 Hands-On Field Trip: STEAM Laboratory! Starting February 17th, 2020 and running through June 5th, 2020, this program will expose your students in grades K-6 to an interactive and immersive hands-on science experience.
Students will participate in 3 hands-on science labs that engage their minds and imaginations, see an amazing science demonstration during each program and will receive a free book at the end of the day.
We are offering half day programs for GT and Non-GT students. Each session will be limited to 30 students per day and all sessions include lunch for teachers and students. Morning session run from 9:00 am - 11:45 am, and Afternoon session will run from 10:50 am- 2:10 pm.
Please see event choices below by grade levels:
- GT & General Kinder – 2nd Grade: Half Day (Morning and Afternoon sessions available)
- GT & General 3rd - 6th Grade: Half Day(Morning and Afternoon sessions available)
- 1/2 Day Program: $25.00 per student (Lunch Provided)
- Chaperons: $8.00 per adult (1 free chaperon for every eight students.)
Ask about our K-2nd discounts during your Districts testing period!
- ½ Day Program: Morning Session: 9:00 am- 11:45 am
- ½ Day Program: Afternoon Session: 10:50 am- 2:15 pm
There is a 10 student minimum to book a program and a 30 student maximum due to space & safety restrictions. Several groups or classes can participate at the same time to reach the minimum group.
Visit our Website www.AILTQ.com “Programs & Services > Hands-On Field Trip” or you may contact Matthew Bustillos, Program Coordinator, via email at email@example.com or by telephone at 915.219.5405 to register or check date availability.
Adventures in Learning, Conference Room
7230 Gateway Blvd. East, Suite A, El Paso, TX 79915
(I-10 East between Hawkins & Hunter)
For More information
Call us Toll Free: 888.835.3695 or Local: 915.219.5405 Ext 104